My Definition


I am a joyful Christian girl, who absolutely adores animals of all kinds (except for insects.)  I hold my family, friends and pets close to my heart at all times. 

          If you caught a glimpse of me, you may think I’m Hispanic. I posses radiant, coffee-brown eyes, and corkscrewed, cacao-colored hair.  I am a bit vertically-challenged, but my brain is much larger than the average brain.  I am responsible and trustworthy, inside the family and out.

          I enjoy riding horses, reading, building with Legos, sketching animals and riding my bike.  I try to study hard in school and do everything with a cheerful heart.  I wonder about an abundance of things, like what animals think about and why there are taxidermists.

          I dream of becoming a veterinarian and missionary in an African village.  I dearly hope that I will be able to save several lives, animals and humans alike!

Comments

Popular Posts