My Bimi

    Linda Dortch is my grandmother, and I'm mighty proud of it.  She possibly may be the friendliest woman in the whole world!  Linda doesn't seem elderly at all in fact, she's really quite pretty.  She is petite and lean with short, trendy blond hair.  Her bright blue eyes are the color of the summer sky.

    Linda is very lively, humorous and pleasant.  She goes on a run each morning with her husband, Jim or sometimes my dog while we're on holiday.  Each and every Sunday she gets all dressed up and goes to church.  I think she's a great Christian leader. 

    Linda always makes a pal wherever she goes.  Whether she's at the mall buying a new pair of shoes [she already has 63] or she's at a baseball game, she's never lonely!  When my family and I come to visit, we're sure to be offered a snack or maybe a cold soda!

    Linda Dortch is too cool for her own good!  That is why I'm proud she's my grandmother!

~Abby L. Dortch




Comments

Popular Posts