January 5th, 1782

     You wouldn't believe what happened to me today.  This morning I actually found a bamboo cage full of fresh fish!  I simply snapped the bamboo bars in half with my tail and took the fish home to roast and eat. 

     While I was swimming home, I met John and James, the octopus twins.  "Can we have some o' them fish ye got there?" they asked in unison.  "Sure," I said, "come along."  "How 'bout me?" said a grumpy voice from below.  "Just come on Lina!" I said wanting to eat the fish quickly.

     Once we got to my house, John cleaned the fish, James chopped them up and I cooked them; Lina set the table for our fine feast.  

     When the fish were ready to eat, John and James served it onto the plates and we imediatly began eating.  Then, once we were done, we played a game of toss the seaweed.  What a perfect day!!!

        ~Hammy the Hammerhead       

      

Comments

Popular Posts